Adult cycling tuition with Pedal Ahead! Have you been trying to learn to ride but you don’t seem to be getting anywhere? Pedal Ahead! can help you with personalised one-to-one adult cycling tuition.
One hour of teaching with Pedal Ahead! in Birmingham. We can teach all levels from, learn to pedal, improvers, and beginning to ride on the road.
PRICING – £35 for a one-hour session, or £120 for four sessions of one hour.
– book your first class
– payment – £35 for one class, £120 for four x 1 hour class
– if you have paid for four sessions we will email you details on how to book your next three sessions.
Bike hire is now available near Cannon Hill Park – learn more
Adult cycling tuition – calm, patient, personalised
One to one adult cycling tuition means that Pedal Ahead! instructors can pay more time and attention to the things that are holding you back from learning to ride. These things will vary from person to person, and may include:
- body posture, especially the head, and also the chest and shoulders
- positioning of the feet and lower legs
- balance, which is something that everyone can improve
- locomotion skills
- start technique.
Working on these things will improve your self-belief, and also your confidence. Please see our FAQs page for more information on what will happen at your Pedal Ahead! adult cycling tuition class.
We can also teach adults in small groups of up to three.